Wednesday, April 17, 2013

a Storm is Coming


by Eelun Phetmoore

a storm is coming

"I hate you"

"I fucking hate you"

a love once shared

now a hatred embraced

separate rooms

separate beds
separate lovers
together no escape

a house of broken memories

a house of hate

wind and rain enters her room unannounced


biting lip

swallowing hard
she asks
"can I share your room"
biting lip
swallowing hard
I reply
"till this passes"

side by side

eyes wide
we sleep the sleepless sleep
the only dreams are of our hatred for each other

something strange

a voice if you may
the storm speaking to us
it's rhythm permeating us
making us dance

each burst of wind

each pelting of rain
each rumble of thunder
possessing us
deep within
a stirring
a hunger
a need

wind

an itching

rain

an acheing

thunder

burning

throbbing

I'm hard
veins jutting
grasping it a mistake
ready to erupt
turning to her
her body writhes in unison with the rain
nipples jut through sheets
legs spread wide
wet sounds not of rain
I pull the sheets from her
hand on her breast
hand between her legs
thrusting
moaning

eyes meet

eyes I haven’t seen for me
eyes that are not hers
eyes of the storm

“I hate you”

“I fucking hate you”

grabbing

roaming
licking
moaning
growling
biting
starving
violently kissing

“I fucking hate you”

“I fucking hate you too”

no time for foreplay

need for release too strong

pelting rain

I slide into her
so hard
so wet
I can feel the rain inside her

thunder louder

like a rabid beast
I pound into her
feeling the thunder inside me

toes curling

she screams
legs wrapping around me
nails digging in my back

the more violent the storm

the harder we fuck
possessed by it
can't look into each other in the eyes
we fuck like we'll die if we don't
can't last
getting closer
closer
closer
the storm zeniths
she spreads her legs wide and sprays me as I explode inside her
lightning
the windows shatter
wind, rain, glass, and leaves
blowing like a hurricane
destroying all
we continue fucking
all that matters is the fuck
when It's all over
storm gone

"I hate you"

"I fucking hate you"

we hate each other more than ever

at least we have the fuck
all we'll ever have

days to weeks

weeks to days

"I hate you"

"I fucking hate you"

nothing worse than hating someone

nothing better than fucking someone you hate

another storm is coming.






1 comment: