Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Hole in the Darkness Chapter One


by Eelun Phetmoore

Warning!!! Extreme sexual content!!!

There are only two times when I feel like I'm close to opening a small hole in this reality, enabling me to see my kind in its true form. When I'm on the brink of consciousness and sleep, or the most intense; when I'm cumming, moments of intense passion and then only when I'm sharp enough to spot the signs. There are so few of us, we rarely run into each other and the times that we do, it's hard to sense them. Even harder than that is to see our own true forms. I've never seen mine and would love to. If I ever meet with another, maybe I can get them to describe or draw a picture or me.

I hate going to bars but sometimes my search sends me to such places. On this particular night I feel that strange feeling I so rarely have. I sit in the far corner watching the clientele through the thick veil of smoke and public shame, attempting inconspicuousness. I've had a few and about to leave when I get the “feeling”. This time it comes in the form of intense arousal.  I can feel my member growing hard, extending already out of the top of my underwear. I feel like there is another here, in this bar….somewhere but I'm not in the state to "see".

They usually look like anybody else or are totally invisible unless I can get in the right state of mind to view their true selves. It's been so long and I have gotten so bad at it but the feeling is strong. I must "see".

I've always felt that one day I would be reunited with my people. The older I've gotten the more impatient I've become. I've almost given up.

I do the only thing I can think to do to allow me to see what I suspect. Not that there's that much of a choice, I can barely control myself. I hope no one can see under the table. It's pretty dark. As long as I'm really careful I might be alright and the way I feel it won't take long if I'm not interrupted.

I scan the bar one more time before I start, checking to see if anybody is watching and for the unusual presence I felt. Nobody's looking my direction and no luck on the presence other than the numb alarm going off in the base of my skull.

Under the table I unzip my pants and slide my underwear down under my balls. My cock is so hard that the veins feel like sharp ridges. Already the tip is wet with pre-cum enough that I run my palm over it and slide it down my shaft enough to lubricate my whole dick. Gawd, it feels good, I could cum now, but I need to take it slow, stay sharp, and keep my eyes open.

I don't want to get caught or miss an opportunity to find another of my people. Still nothing, I'll have to amp it up. I grab the base of my dick and run up to the swollen head forcing more jizm from it. Focusing on the tip where I'm most sensitive in fast rhythmic movements for almost five minutes until it's almost too late.

I stop, heart pounding, chest heaving, and sweat rolling down my forehead, scanning the room again. Ears ringing, I have tunnel vision. This is a good sign, but also really dangerous. It's a good sign that I'm this horny, but it's also bad because I'm getting to the point that I don't care if anyone sees me masturbating.

I can feel the presence stronger than I have in years. This isn't my imagination. My ears are ringing, muffling everybody's conversations to gibberish. The room feels like it's spinning but it's not, at the same time a hot/cold breeze seems to blow but it is my imagination.

I didn't realize it but I'm working my dick again…….I almost didn't catch it in time, I don't want to cum in here but I fear I'm at the point of no return. Orgasm is when "the sense" is strongest. If there is "another" here my best chance of seeing them will be when I'm cumming.

I take one more look around, still nobody showing any interest in me.

I can't stop now, I'm going to cum, but I have to stay aware enough to see one of my kin if there here.

Now stroking my whole shaft very rapidly, it first goes numb then the tingling begins. My nuts tighten from deep within to the point that they hurt, but it's a good pain. My dick starts to boil from within until the head feels like it is going to pop. My cock begins to spasm as sperm wells up from deep inside me making it tingle. I'm about to cum.

Just moments before ejaculating I open my eyes. I look straight in front of me, all I see is people milling around smoking, drinking, talking, arguing, dancing…….until an opening forms in the crowd so that I can see all the way across the room.

Time slows down and my eyes focus on a female at the other side of the room. The hot/cold feeling hits once more. She sits behind a table just like me.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me she is one of us. Her body has strange markings all over it, not sure if it is tattoos, paint, or just natural markings. Her hair almost looks like metal tipped feathers of various colors. Three thin slits on her head hold what looks like razor blades. I can't see her eyes, I want to see her eyes. She's biting her lip with metal catlike teeth.

Everything in the room other than her takes on a transparent state to me, under the table in front of her. She's masturbating as well, working her clit with one hand and pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy with the other.

She's very wet, I can see it dripping down the calf on her left leg. She's being less careful than me because her pants and panties are off and laying in the floor under the table. Her shirt is up exposing a large left breast. She may think she is hidden under her coat but that's not the case.

Her body is smooth, other than the strange feathers on her head and rows of the razors up and down her body except for where the designs are. She has two rather evil-looking ones just over her pussy that look like hooks.

I still can't see her eyes and no idea if she's aware of me or not. She must have sensed me, doing the same strange behavior as me.

Her lip snarls up exposing black gums and the metal teeth. Her toes curl up and legs tighten. I can hear her moaning from here. She's about to cum and if she can remember to open her eyes and look for me while she's cumming she might be able to spot me.

She raises her ass up off the seat, biting her bottom lip to the point of bleeding, her whole body shudders. She spreads her legs as far as they can go and a white liquid shoots out of her pussy about three feet at least five or six times.

She opens her eyes suddenly, they are solid yellow with no pupils and scans the room until they focus on me with an enraptured look on her face, mouth open and blood between her teeth. My God, she is so beautiful.

Seeing her nakedness, boldness, and her cumming all over herself and the floor sends me over the edge. My dick explodes into a thick geyser spraying the underside of the table, the floor, and a few feet outside the other side of my table making a large white puddle.

When I open my eyes again the room has returned to normal and the pathway to her has closed again. I zip my pants so quickly that I almost hurt my myself. I stand up to find her. Fighting my way around a girl, she slips and falls in my cum. Normally I would help her back up but I need to find the one I saw before she reverts back to normal in my eyes while I still have a tinge of the feeling left in me of her presence.

No one seemed to have noticed my show except for what I left on the floor. I make my way to her table….she's gone. All that's left is her panties and pants. She apparently left in a hurry leaving them behind, concealing herself only in her long coat.

I pick them up off the floor, rolling them up enough to fit in my inner pocket. I see and smell no trail. Nothing, can't follow her. Is she here watching me or did she leave before she saw me revert back to normal form.

I scan the room one more time then run outside. Nothing but the night, trash blowing in the wind, not even the sound of distant footfalls on the sidewalk.

After a fruitless search I return to my apartment. I pull her clothing out of my coat and smell them deeply. I grow hard again from the strange aroma. Maybe I can use them to find her trail. I'm spent and need sleep now. I'll continue my search for her tomorrow. My dreams might be interesting tonight.


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment